It’s Memorial Weekend, which means it’s time for barbeques, pool parties, fireworks, and the return of Saranac’s 12 Beers of Summer!
This year’s package features:
- Saranac Pomegranate Wheat – An American pale wheat ale with 4.70% ABV
- Saranac Belgian White – A tasty witbier that checks in at 5.30% ABV
- Saranac Hefeweizen – A decent hefeweizen with 5.60% ABV
- Saranac Golden Pilsener – A seasonal German pilsener with 5.10% ABV
- Saranac Summer Ale – A seasonal herb and spice ale with subtle hints of lemon and 4.7% ABV.
- Saranac Kolsch – A blond ale that is brewed to be lighter than the “house” beer that was served in Cologne 200 years ago. Checks in at 5% ABV.
The “Twelve Beers of Summer” should be available in your liquor store of choice from now through July.